Are you looking for a rewarding career in the power sector? Do you have the skills and qualifications to work as a junior assistant and computer operator in one of the largest power distribution companies in India? If yes, then you are in luck! The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd. (TSNPDCL) has recently announced a recruitment notification for 100 vacancies of junior assistant and computer operator posts. This is a golden opportunity for you to join a prestigious organization that provides electricity to over 18 million consumers in Telangana.
I will tell you everything you need to know about this recruitment process, including the eligibility criteria, the selection process, the application process, the exam pattern, the syllabus, the salary and the benefits. I will also share some tips and tricks to help you ace the written exam and the interview. So, read on and get ready to apply for your dream job!
Before you apply for this recruitment, you need to make sure that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be a citizen of India and a resident of Telangana.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/BC candidates).
- You must have a certificate course in computer applications from a recognized institution or equivalent qualification.
- You must be between 18 and 44 years of age as on 01-04-2023. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
The selection process for this recruitment consists of two stages:
- Written Exam: This is an objective type online test that will assess your general knowledge, numerical ability, reasoning ability, computer knowledge and English language skills. The exam will have 100 questions carrying one mark each and will be of 120 minutes duration. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. The minimum qualifying marks for the exam are 40% for OC candidates, 35% for BC candidates and 30% for SC/ST candidates.
- Interview: Candidates who qualify the written exam will be called for an interview based on their merit rank. The interview will test your personality, communication skills, domain knowledge and suitability for the post. The interview will carry 20 marks and the final selection will be based on the combined score of the written exam and the interview.
The application process for this recruitment is online and simple. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Visit the official website of TSNPDCL at https://tsnpdcl.in and click on the link for “Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator Recruitment 2023”.
- Read the official notification carefully and check your eligibility.
- Register yourself by providing your basic details such as name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 320/- (Rs. 120/- for SC/ST/BC/EWS/PH/Ex-servicemen candidates) through online mode using debit card/credit card/net banking etc.
- Fill up the online application form by providing your personal details, educational details, experience details etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature as per the prescribed format and size.
- Submit your application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
The online application process will start from 10th April 2023 and end on 29th April 2023. You can edit your application form from 2nd May 2023 to 5th May 2023 if you want to make any corrections. You can download your admit card from 22nd May 2023 onwards from the official website.
The exam pattern for this recruitment is as follows:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
The syllabus for this recruitment covers the following topics:
- Current affairs
- Indian history
- Indian geography
- Indian polity
- Indian economy
- Indian constitution
- Telangana history
- Telangana culture
- TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2023
- TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Notification 2023 Pdf
- TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Online Application 2023
- TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Exam Date 2023
- TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Salary 2023